Would you Rather? - 1



Image result for 2019 pic glitter        
              
          
            Happy new year readers, I am sure this year is going to be a fun year for all of us, and I am sure going to enjoy it. I've gotten some questions that I would like you to answer. The questions are fun and interesting. So enjoy.



                                                 



Image result for image superheroes

 1.WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE, SUPER STRENGTH OR SUPER SPEED


                      PERSONAL THOUGHT: I would rather have super speed and travel around the world






                                                         

2.WOULD YOU RATHER MARRY A POOR NICE MAN OR A RICH MEAN MAN.


        PERSONAL THOUGHT: If I am a female (which I am not) I would choose the poor nice man








Money

  3.WOULD YOU RATHER WIN $50,000 OR LET YOUR BEST FRIENDS WIN $500,000?


           PERSONAL THOUGHT: I would let my best friends win $500,000, because I know that they will give me a share








gossip

    4.WOULD YOU RATHER BE THE SUBJECT MATTER OF GOSSIPS OR NEVER BE TALKED ABOUT AT ALL?


  PERSONAL THOUGHT: I rather be the subject matter of gossips, why?, because I will do something that will make people remember me. 







     5.WOULD YOU RATHER JOIN THE JUSTICE LEAGUE OR JOIN THE AVENGERS?


  PERSONAL THOUGHT: I will rather join the avengers and become spiderman's apprentice










So that is it, till next time, please tell your friends and family about FUN CHRONICLES

Comments

  1. I will choose everything you said you will choose except the first and last.
    I will join the justice league and also have super strength

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a Vitamin C Rocket

About the newest blog 'Fun Chronicles'

How To Make Pizza Without Having To Spend So Much Money

Would You Rather? - 2

Chidren's Day

Happy Easter!!

Preparing for a great and fun Christmas